I've been asked recently where I got my alphabet banner, so I thought I'd share these simple steps to make your own!
1. First go here and download the free alphabet flash cards and print them out.
I used a corner punch to round the corners to make them look older.
2. Go to the Dollar Tree and get a Manuscript Tablet in the teacher's section. It's lined paper for learning to write the alphabet.
3. Cut out the same size cards from the Manuscript Tablet paper as the flash cards.
Hand draw cursive letters with a sharpie on each one.
4. Stack flash cards and cursive letter cards alternating and in order.
5. Sew the top of the cards together to form a banner.
Hot glue the tops of the cards to ribbon to form a banner.
That's it! Now you can all have one!